Many of us were raised with our parents or guardians influencing their morals and ethics onto us.
All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita bail agents have a set of ethics and morals that they follow.
“Our bail agents have certain ethics they follow with clients, with the general public, with other bail licensees and with the government,” said Inessa Chavez, vice president of All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita. “I always tell my agents to treat everyone they way they want to be treated, especially because we work in very emotionally intense situations.”
Here are the client, government, bail licensee and public relationship to ethics, according to a California Bail Education textbook:
- Stay current with laws, regulations, events and public policies.
- Always fully disclose information with all parties involved regarding the undertaking of releasing someone from jail who have been criminally accused.
- Do not arrest or surrender any bailed person to authorities without good cause.
- Immediately notify the person who has assumed responsibility of the criminally accused, bailed person that the person has not appeared in court.
- Supply the person who has assumed responsibility of the criminally accused, bailed person with all documents related to the case
- Immediately inform all parties involved if the bail agent decided they are unable to undertake the bail.
- Comply fully with California laws and regulations, including penal codes, that relate to bail bonds and bail bonds agencies like All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita.
- Protect the public against unethical behavior in the bail industry.
- Do not practice law or engage in practicing law.
- Assist judges, law enforcement and public prosecution officials in whatever way possible without endangering the honesty and integrity of the bailed person.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Ensure a bailed person gives true information to the court.
- Do not regulate rate or trade in the bail industry.
- Avoid conflicts and do not seek an unfair advantage in the bail industry.
- Strive to be professional, contribute to the community and provide facts about any undertaking or unethical practices by a government agency.
“With Us You Are Never Alone”
All American Bail Bonds
23360 W. Valencia Blvd. #E
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Call Toll Free: 888-755-2245
24 hours a day — 7 days a week
If loved one in custody and they wish to talk to an All American Bail Bonds representative call:
818-990-0003 or 661-267-6777