Your loved one can still get out on bail even after he or she has been convicted and sentenced in some instances, while they appeal their convictions.
“At All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita, our bail agents want to get your loved one out of custody as smoothly and as quickly as possible,” said Inessa Chavez, vice president of All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita. “Defendants are allowed to post bail after they have been sentenced in California.”
In order for the court to release a defendant on bail pending appeal, he or she must demonstrate all of the following:
- The defendant is not likely to flee by clear and convincing evidence. The court will consider the following criteria as well:
- The defendant’s ties to the community, including the duration of his or her residence, his or her employment, her or her property holdings and the defendant’s family attachment.
- The defendant’s record of flight to avoid prosecution or record of appearance at past court hearings.
- The severity of the sentence the defendant faces.
- The defendant does not pose a danger to the safety of any other person or to the community by convincing evidence.
- The appeal is not for the purpose of delay and, based upon the record in the case, raises a substantial legal question which, if decided in favor of the defendant, is likely to result in reversal.
The court will include a brief statement of reason in support of an order granting or denying a motion for bail to appeal in making its decision on whether to grant defendants’ motion for bail.
“You can be assured that our bail agents at All American Bail Bonds in Santa Clarita will do everything they can to get your loved one out of custody,” said Chavez.
About All American Bail Bonds
We are a bail bond company known as All American Bail Bonds and our service areas are State and Nationwide. We are open to serve our clients 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. As a bail bond agency we are able to serve our clients with personal, confidential and reliable service.
The bail bond agents the client will encounter are professionals. They will assist with posting bail at locations such as police departments, the county sheriff departments, and courts. One of the other professional services this bail bond agent can offer is posting the bail bond Nationwide. We have one of the largest network of agents always available to serve all courts and all jails anytime.
“With Us You Are Never Alone”
All American Bail Bonds
23360 W. Valencia Blvd. #E
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Call Toll Free: 888-755-2245
24 hours a day — 7 days a week
If loved one in custody and they wish to talk to an All American Bail Bonds representative call:
818-990-0003 or 661-267-6777